The 40V max XGT® Cordless 9-1/4” Fan (CF001GZ, tool only) is a powerful and portable solution for painters, contractors, and more.
It has three settings for optimal air velocity control. Users can get up to 19 hours of continuous run time on low settings and 11 hours on high settings with a 40V max XGT 4.0Ah Battery (sold separately). A 3-stage automatic timer provides 1, 2, or 4-hour power-off selection.
The fan automatically oscillates 45° right and left and manually tilts 90° up and 45° down for convenient redirection of airflow.
For added durability in harsh job site conditions, Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance. The powerhead also features IPX4-rated weather-resistant construction for added durability.
XGT is a system of equipment, tools, batteries and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site. XGT is equipped with advanced motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the competition.
- Three-speed settings (High/Medium/Low) and Oscillation selector for optimal air velocity and control
- Automatically oscillates 45º right and left
- Manually tilts 90º up and 45º down for convenient redirection of airflow
- 3-stage automatic timer with 1, 2, and 4-hour power-off selection
- Up to 19 hours of continuous run time in Low speed with 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah Battery (battery not included)
- Up to 14 hours of continuous run time in Medium speed with 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah Battery (battery not included)
- Up to 11 hours of continuous run time in High speed with 40V max XGT® 4.0Ah Battery (battery not included)
- XPT™ is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- The digital communication within XGT® optimizes performance to provide up to 2X longer sustained power under heavy-load applications
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications (batteries not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging (charger not included)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- Compatible with Makita® 40V max XGT® Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Only use genuine Makita® Batteries and Chargers
- 3-year limited warranty